Författare Ämne: My new Book, "Fiore dei Liberi Wrestling and Dagger"  (läst 8892 gånger)

Utloggad Colin Richards

• Antal inlägg: 4
    • Visa profil
My new Book, "Fiore dei Liberi Wrestling and Dagger"
« skrivet: 2007-05-22, 11:13:38 »
Hi Folks,

I appologise for not writing in Swedish. I have forgotten most of it.

I would like to bring your attention to my new book on Fiore dei Liberi, which has recently been published in Germany.
The book is called " Fiore dei Liberi 1409: Wrestling and Dagger"
The book is written in two languages: English and German.

We have made a new approach to the design of this martial arts book using the unique "Timeline" system. The book is presented in landscape format with all the main pictures arranged on a centre line, details of the hand movements are arranged above the main line at the appropriate place, relative in time to the main pictures.  Below the main pictures there are details of any important footwork (presented with a grid so that relative movements can be accurately seen) which is also arranged relative in time at the appropriate place. The footwork takes place on a simple grid so that relative movements can be accurately seen.

This allows all the techniques to be easily followed only by following the pictures.  Each movement is also described in words and with reference to Liberi’s four wrestling positions.

We hope that this book will be of some help for students and instructors who are interested in the interpretation of the combat system of Fiore dei Liberi.

You can see pictures of the inside of this book at the following web site:

www.ArtsofMarsBooks.com

This book has received fantastic reviews on several forums.

All the best

Colin Richards
Head Instructor Arts Of Mars Historical Martial Arts Academy
Hannover, Germany.
Author: " Fiore dei Liberi 1409: Wrestling and Dagger"

Utloggad Anders Linnard

• GHFS tränare
  • Antal inlägg: 3434
  • Grundare, huvudinstruktör, tränare f-grupp långsv.
    • Visa profil
Re: My new Book, "Fiore dei Liberi Wrestling and Dagger"
« Svar #1 skrivet: 2007-05-22, 13:04:45 »
Hi Colin,

good to hear from you! We already have info up on the Hema News Agency (HNA), or is this a new book in the series? Anyway it's good that you write, so I am reminded to order it.

Cheers,

Anders
"He has all the virtues I dislike and none of the vices I admire." Churchill